Aft facing-balconies on Norwegian Escape

rainbow17b

1 minute ago, bakersdozen12 said:

The Ship Mate app has great deck plans for all ships. Easy to use too. 

The deckplan for Escape doesn't help. There are differences in depth for each deck and differences in width for balconies within each deck. For both the H6 and B1, there are different locations for the bed. For the M1, there are different balcony widths.

For the OP, "best" depends on what is most important. Is bed location (near balcony or near closet) important if choosing a B1? Is location (far from Spice H2O and Garden Cafe) important? Is view (closer to water or higher for distance) important? Is balcony depth and width most important?

I can give suggestions based on what the OP prefers.

11 minutes ago, Always Cruising said:

Which corner aft suite would be quietest/er, have a large balcony and have two doors to the balcony (one from bedroom and one from living room).  TIA

Deck 12 (2nd largest) or deck 9 (largest) would be your best H6 on Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore.

Deck 11 would be your best H6 on Breakaway/Getaway.

The suites with 2 doors to the balcony (Configuration A) are much more common on Escape and on the other Breakaway Plus ships. For BA/GA, they are only on decks 11 and 14.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

1 hour ago, Always Cruising said:

Thank you, Two Wheels Only - I will be on the Escape, and the suggested cabin thru ncl.com was on the 15th deck.  I will change it.

You do not want deck 11 nor 14 as those are Configuration B on Escape (no 2nd door to the balcony). Deck 13 has the smallest/least deep balconies.

The "suggested" staterooms are just random. If there is a particular stateroom that you want, calling and asking is the best option. I've booked just to get locked in then changed to a particular stateroom when the website didn't show what I wanted.