Full 2020 cruise offerings

Europeantraveler1

Some lines have dates further out than others. It also depends on the ship.

For ex., NCL has

...through Oct. 2020 for Bliss

...through Oct 2020 for Escape

...through Sept. 2020 for Joy

...through Nov. 2020 for Getaway

...through Aug 2020 for Breakaway

...through Aug 2020 for Encore (under construction)

...through April 2022 for Pride of America. :classic_tongue:

Lines such as Norwegian, Holland America, Princess, P&O, Cunard, Oceania, Silversea, Regent have already announced their full 2020 itineraries. Also in November TUI, Marella, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity all have announced they will reveal them. No word yet from MSC and Costa.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

2 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Lines such as Norwegian, Holland America, Princess, P&O, Cunard, Oceania, Silversea, Regent have already announced their full 2020 itineraries. Also in November TUI, Marella, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity all have announced they will reveal them. No word yet from MSC and Costa.

We sail NCL and Princess and they have NOT released their full 2020 itineraries. 

2 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

We sail NCL and Princess and they have NOT released their full 2020 itineraries. 

6 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Go to Princess forum here to see the full itineraries

I see on the Princess boards that someone leaked the 2020 itineraries that will be released in November for Japan, Europe and Alaska but I am not seeing the cruises for the Caribbean out of Ft Lauderdale.  The ones that are showing have not been officially released to the public at least not until Nov. and you cannot book them until November.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

14 minutes ago, ITCruiser94 said:

In an interview in Italian the Italian country manager said that the cruises for the 2020/21 season will be avilable for booking in January 2019.

Here is the link (in Italian) https://www.lagenziadiviaggi.it/msc-massa-learly-booking-e-la-nuova-moda/

Thank you!  Even though I can't read it lol.  Good to know I can start planning again soon.  Wishing NCL would put theirs out soon also because I have several cruise next certificates to either us up or sell.