Regal at BOS

cheeseclan

Sorry this has taken so long to post but until now, i could not get it to work.

We were at the Boston Logan airport early on the morning of Sept 24.  While looking out the window, i could see the Regal getting ready to dock.  Had to get these great pics!

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

Edited by cheeseclan
  • Thanks 1

due to the cruise terminal being so close to the airport, when the ship approaches the terminal. the captain needs to notify air traffic control to make sure there is no planes landing or taking off 

Edited by shof515

Excellent photos, thanks for posting. I never realized the cruise dock is so close to the airport. Boston is the closest cruise port to us here in Montreal, we're looking forward to being able to drive down instead of having to fly. Now if Princess would only add some cruises headed SOUTH from Boston instead of north ;o)

Thanks for these great photos!  We came into Boston 2 weeks ago on the Regal.  We passed right by the airport, which was fascinating.  As mentioned above,  the ship has to call air traffic control each time,  especially because the Regal is such a tall ship moving across the flight path.  -- EBC