Deal Scored with Air Canada?

sdpr73

Used Air Canada Vacations to book cruise and air together for mid May 2019.  Because I packaged it with them, just for the air fare, Halifax to Rome (cnx Toronto both ways) includes seat selection and one checked piece of luggage for $795 CDN all taxes in.  Rarely do I ever feel that the airfare Gods are shining down upon me, but would anybody agree with me that I lucked out this time ?  

• Like 1

You don't list the exact dates but taking a peak at Air Canada YHZ-FCO I'm seeing fares around $1,000-$1,100 so I agree you appear to have lucked out.  Also looks like you are flying main line Air Canada (not Rouge) so another good score.

To know how you did, is the price for the cruise as well as the perks comparable to what you would have paid by booking directly with the cruiseline?

Edited by RickT

26 minutes ago, RickT said:

You don't list the exact dates but taking a peak at Air Canada YHZ-FCO I'm seeing fares around $1,000-$1,100 so I agree you appear to have lucked out.  Also looks like you are flying main line Air Canada (not Rouge) so another good score.

To know how you did, is the price for the cruise as well as the perks comparable to what you would have paid by booking directly with the cruiseline?

Yes price and perks were identical

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

They seem to be having a good sale right now. I just got YVR to LHR return non stop for $1700 cdn for the two of us. Early April. Very happy. 

That’s a great price.  Happy travels to ya’s.