Last Minute Advice Needed

Beachgirlohio

We were watching the Edge early and lost sight while we have been planning a trip for the Spring to French Polynesia.  Considering the 12/9 sailing in Aqua Class.  Once we add premium drink pkg, I think the total price was $6500ish.  Another 1K for air.  Looks like the rooms are very limited.  Thoughts on this?  Does this sound in line with cost or is it expensive?  Will the optional restaurants all be booked by this time including Magic Carpet?  Thanks for your opinions :) 

• Like 1

Magic Carpet cannot be booked until you get on board. If you have Aqua class you will have Blu and that has anytime dinning. I am sure you will be able to get reservations in the speciality restaurants. You might just have to be flexible with times. Plus with Aqua class you will have access to the Thermal Suite which is going to amazing and is over $400 per couple for a week pass. 

In my opinion we are all paying a premium to cruise Edge. While it seems expensive compared to other cruises, 12/9 is not only the first 7 day voyage but it also I appears to have some of the lowest prices right now for the entire Caribbean Season on Edge.It’s going to be an amazing!!! We paid a lot for a suite for our 12/9 cruise but I have decided not to think about it anymore because for us it’s worth it and we are so excited! 

AQ  class includes BLU so you won't need that many nights  in Specialty  dining. For our 7 day cruise in AQ ,  we just  picked Fine Cut Steakhouse and Rooftop Garden,  not sure if you will have issues booking Specialty res but usually something works out

We have no need to upgrade beyond our Classic alc package...not worth it for us....you could save $$ there,.

AQ  class also has the Thermal suites included...passes for that are expensive so AQ  is worth it if you enjoy that,

Prices are higher than  when we booked with only one perk... but probably won't decrease..,, They have  the move up bidding program instead,..

There are not that many AQ cabins to begin with...We were able to move to a bed by bath recently, and will have the enclosed Veranda with window...no choice in AQ for a real balcony.

Good luck...