roll call Millenium 13 )ctober Tokyo to Shanghai

I have been using this roll call for months but large parts of it have disappeared. It now only goes up to page 13. I want to add a post cruise comment. How do I get it corrected? Alsow hen you type in the details to the search roll calls page it says no roll call exists. It does exist but not fully. 

The number of pages is really immaterial.  The number of posts per page (I think it's currently set at 40) will determine how many pages.  Have you looked through the thread to see if there are specific posts missing? 

Searches are still indexing I believe.  Until that is complete, results won't be complete.  

2 minutes ago, SANDAS said:

It now only goes up to page 13.

The length of the thread in pages may have changed. (That was never a good indicator, anyway, because people used to choose different numbers of posts per page.) What is more important is how many posts there were. The current count is 500, with the last two posts having been made on 17 October, and the ones before that on 7, 8 and 9 October.

Is that a similar total number of posts as before? If not, are you able to identify which parts of the thread have disappeared?

21 minutes ago, SANDAS said:

It includes posts which are nothing to do with the relevant cruise and stops  huge numbers of posts short. 

Roughly how many posts did the thread have?

And which current posts are nothing to do with this cruise? I haven't read every page, but on a random dip sample nothing jumps out at me as obviously out of place (other than the poster I found who was accidentally posting on the wrong roll call thread - but you have presumably already have seen that).

The 'find your roll call' tool was never perfect.  It is not working now as it is a search function.  Find your roll call the sensible way:  Go to ROLL CALLS, click on Celebrity, then Millennium, and then look for your thread.  It may be on the second page.  eEM