Officers Rotation

jollyjoyce

Hi. This morning we got a copy of Seven Seas Society Pages.  

Page 13 gives a list of Officers Rotation.

We are booked on Explorer 6th January 2019.

The Master, GM & CD are listed as Ubaldo Armellino,    Nickie Sheils   & James Logan respectively.

As I read to the bottom where Officers for Navigator are listed ...they are identical to Explorer Officers!!

I know that is physically impossible so can anyone help me and tell me who our Officers will be ?

Thank you ....I know someone will know !

IMG_3404.JPG

Jollyjoyce,

The listing for January on the Navigator is correct. I can't speak for any of the other ships

Captain Ubaldo Armolino

GM Nicki Sheils

CD Jamie Logan

And a question: were the Seven Seas Society pages a hard copy? mailed to you?

I see you're in the UK - and to Regent - do the clients in the US get the same publication?

Peggy

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, xrvlcruiser said:

And a question: were the Seven Seas Society pages a hard copy? mailed to you?

I see you're in the UK - and to Regent - do the clients in the US get the same publication?

Peggy

Peggy, on "another list" the conversation has followed a similar thread and it appears the US Society pages were sent earlier in the year to some - but not all - Seven Seas Society members in the US , whereas UK members got the UK version this last week.  Australian members don't appear to get a copy at all - but then they do have sunshine 😉  

Hope that makes more sense to you than it does to me <G>

Hi Gilly,

When I saw the picture of the publication - in the other thread - I realized I had received it earlier this Fall - but no Officers List in the US version. Too bad, it's nice to know who will be "in charge".

We all realize that things change and what is published in September, may not be actuality in January - not a big deal.

>>Australian members don't appear to get a copy at all - but then they do have sunshine<<  Lucky for them.

And of course, there is no logic to any of this!

Peggy🚢

Edited by xrvlcruiser
  • Like 1

Interesting, we did not receive the list of Officers in our Seven Seas Society pages   - Canadian version? - but we are very interested in knowing who will be looking after us on the Explorer over Christmas and into the new year!  

Btw, if Regent gets it right, I think the list of Officers is a great thing to include in the SSS pages.   

21 hours ago, Gilly said:

Peggy, on "another list" the conversation has followed a similar thread and it appears the US Society pages were sent earlier in the year to some - but not all - Seven Seas Society members in the US , whereas UK members got the UK version this last week.  Australian members don't appear to get a copy at all - but then they do have sunshine 😉  

Hope that makes more sense to you than it does to me <G>

Not everyone in the UK received the Seven Seas Society magazine this time around 😂

Strange, as we have received it in the past.