Forward Luggage

JMorris271

I'm not sure that is what the OP is asking.  I think he wants the service where they pick up the bags outside your cabin, print out your boarding pass, and send it to the airport and you next see it at your home airport.  Costs a fee, and you still pay the fee for checking bags.  I know you can't do it in US ports for an international flight, so might not be possible overseas.  EM

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, Essiesmom said:

I'm not sure that is what the OP is asking.  I think he wants the service where they pick up the bags outside your cabin, print out your boarding pass, and send it to the airport and you next see it at your home airport.  Costs a fee, and you still pay the fee for checking bags.  I know you can't do it in US ports for an international flight, so might not be possible overseas.  EM

Wht I want to do actually is have my bags shipped from NRT you my hotel in Yokohama. I think this can be done for about $35.  I'm not 100% about price

We've done that when on a land vacation, where we shipped bags from our hotel in Osaka to our hotel in Tokyo. But we had to send them the day before our arrival in Tokyo. Don't know if there are services that could guarantee arrival in just a few hours.

ETA. Just read your second post. Now I'm even more confused.  First you asked about ship to airport transfers. Then you asked about airport (NRT) to Yokohama hotel transfers. Exactly from where to where do you want those bags sent?

Edited by mom says