Buenos Aires cruise ship terminal

RV Cruisers

I've got this in my cruise documents.  I'd assume we would go back to the same terminal, but perhaps someone on the 23rd January roll call can have a look at theirs and tell you.  Or post on the 23rd January roll call maybe?

Buenos Aires Terminal Benito Quinquela Martín

Avenida Ramón Castillo y Avenida de los Inmigrantes,

Terminal 3 Darsena C / Basin C

https://goo.gl/maps/FWuo17UBBMp

Phil

The terminal mentioned by Phil is also the one we had for all our cruises. If you have a possibility to book a transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel or airport in advance, I would recommend it to you. When we arrived at the cruise terminal after our cruise it was quite a chaos, not easy getting a taxi and the taxis charging too much for their services. Next time we return there, I will try to get a private service booked in advance.

Ivi

5 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Thanks for that advice Ivi.  I’ll make sure I prebook something.

Phil

There is one long line to stand in to be shuttle to your ship. I think  they ask which ship so thst the bus you are on only goes to like two,stops. When you are there you could have ten  plus ships in. I do not remember how long the dock is. No one can walk it ever. Inside terminal along with check in is cheap shops including sandals and a couple other things. Someone from HStern to shuttle you to their showroom which also puts you in a safe area to walk around. Rio safe means no rings etc  on you. Very careful about money. 

Thanks for the advice on this thread.  After a bit of research,  I have tried a few taxi firms.  The web page for Taxi Ezeiza is screwed up and wont let you put a date in.  Worldcar havent responded, and another only runs minibuses for groups.  

Having had horrific experiences at other cruise ports,   Im keen to get this tied up.  Does anyone have a contact/firm that is reliable and can be booked online?

We need a transfer from EZE to our hotel in the city on arrival,  and then from the port to our hotel at the end of the cruise. David

Hi David, I did not have problems from Ezeiza to the port. They had plenty of taxis when we were there. The chaotic situation was at the port debarking. I do not have a taxi company to recommend but if I were you I would send a request to the hotel where you are staying.

Ivi

Thanks for the reply lvi.  I did a bit of further investigation over the week-end,  and although I believe I paid a premium,  we have a private transfer arranged for us when we land (driver will meet us with a name board).  For the sake of another $20 on top of a taxi price its worth it IMO after a 14hr flight.   Same company will take us and our four cruising buddies to our hotel at the end of the cruise. David

9 hours ago, 150edmiston said:

Thanks for the reply lvi.  I did a bit of further investigation over the week-end,  and although I believe I paid a premium,  we have a private transfer arranged for us when we land (driver will meet us with a name board).  For the sake of another $20 on top of a taxi price its worth it IMO after a 14hr flight.   Same company will take us and our four cruising buddies to our hotel at the end of the cruise. David

I am glad you got that organized David. Enjoy your stay in Buenos Aires and your cruise.

Ivi