A Sampling Of The Music and Other Things to Do Onboard the Edge

vtcruising

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Thanks for the suggestion but when I go to the Playstore, and try for the blue Celeb app,  it clearly says  it is not compatible with my device..Samsung Android tablet

I may break down and try to install it on my phone....but usually keep that OFF and in the safe.  Seems like a handy app...just for getting the daily calendars. We'll see how it goes.

As long as they have the paper dailies it will be fine. There are advantages to each - who knows, we may be ready to throw our phones overboard if there are too many glitches. :classic_smile:

FYI - I just downloaded the new app onto my iPad.  Alas, if you have a February 2019 sailing there is no info available.  It recognized me and brought up my sailing, so I suspect things will update after check-in is available.  Just a few weeks til then....

2 minutes ago, msteries said:

FYI - I just downloaded the new app onto my iPad.  Alas, if you have a February 2019 sailing there is no info available.  It recognized me and brought up my sailing, so I suspect things will update after check-in is available.  Just a few weeks til then....

My Jan 20th one has info so hopefully yours will be loaded in soon!

7 hours ago, hcat said:

Thanks for the suggestion but when I go to the Playstore, and try for the blue Celeb app,  it clearly says  it is not compatible with my device..Samsung Android tablet

We have the same problem with our Samsung tablet. Someone earlier posted that the operating system needs to be 6.0 or higher for the app to work. Ours is a 5.0.2. I'm going to see if I can upgrade the operating system. Hate to not be able to use my tablet. I'll let you know if it works!

On 10/30/2018 at 8:27 PM, Sandy1975 said:

I kinda like the Eden offerings, the DJ, Guitarist Redden (had him in many sailings and he is good). The Dos Duo doesnt seem like it fits in the Martini Bar. I want high energy music there. When I think of Duo I think of Italian music. My husband doesn't share the same music taste as I do. He might be creep out by Eden but I find it interesting. I love Saxophone so I would be there listening! What else... All in All I think it is pretty diverse and there should be something for everyone. Sitar player?!

I am not sure if Fibonacci and Cruising mix but maybe my math skills will be improved over a few cocktails! It will be interesting to see what this is about.  I am not a math nerd but I am in Finance and deal with numbers on a daily basis!  

The DJ and sax player  has been around for awhile  on S ships..Also had a DJ with a drummer...Neither were our cup of tea but for a pop up  maybe ok...There is a huge variety and lots of live music...we will have alot to sample.

Did not yet see or hear of an authentic  Island band,  or Jimmy Buffet type act...essentials for Carib cruising! ...Hope some of these acts cover those genres...