Adventure of the Seas, Promenade cabin 7259, 6293 or 6275

Hello!

Lookning at Adventure of the Seas out of Quebec 7th of October 2019. Travel solo and have to stay at an inside cabin. Thinking about a promenade cabin and need some advice.

I like to look out  and see whats going on and I don't mind some noice, but not to much . 7259, 6293 and 6275 is available and some other cabin as well. 

Anyone in this forum that can give me some advice? 

Thanks Lena , Stockholm, Sweden

Both of the deck 6 staterooms are more centrally located, however being on deck 6 you are lower and don't have as good a view as from deck 7.  I'd probably go with deck 7, even though it's close to the end of the Promenade.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Both of the deck 6 staterooms are more centrally located, however being on deck 6 you are lower and don't have as good a view as from deck 7.  I'd probably go with deck 7, even though it's close to the end of the Promenade.

Great advice....completely agree, and all due to the noise factor.  However, if you are a "late nighter", the noise may not be a problem on deck 6 either (but may be in the morning if you like sleeping later).

• Like 1

I have no info on the rooms you have listed but my niece stayed in one of the promenade rooms on the AOTS and she loved it! We enjoyed spending time there too since it didn't feel as crowded, for some reason. Probably due to the window.  She never complained about any noise and loved having that window.  It felt less claustrophobic than a traditional inside.  Hope you enjoy!

• Like 1