Think "Free" Airfare will actually end tonight?

JamieLogical

On their December cruises out of Miami I’ve been watching these are the differences since the promo changed. The new Take 5 doesn’t appear to be available for the Bliss but you still can get the pick 2 Free @ Sea on Balcony & higher with AIR same price; except you lose the free WIFI that was offered.

The Take 5 is available for other ships combined with AIR on cabins including Oceanview and higher now but the cost is higher for the cheapest Oceanview GTY (not to be confused with Sailaway) than the cruises not offering the Take 5 with Air. They have raised the price for the lowest Oceanview room on the Getaway was 1050ish CAD (sorry that is 1.31 times US) and now it’s 1338CAD

Edited by Cruisennerable

I wonder how this promo has affected sales. I mean, it must be working, if they are extending it, right? But on the specific sailings I've been looking at, inventory isn't budging. The same exact cabins are available day after day after day. A few weeks ago, I was excited to see angled balconies still available on the sailings I am watching, but those same angled balconies are still available. And since the angled ones are usually the FIRST ones to fill up, I have to think they just aren't selling any rooms at all.

The current "Free Airfare" and "Take All Five" promos are scheduled to end tonight. I went ahead and booked a cruise for April with my sister, since the Free Airfare promo didn't end last week. My PCC got us a $100 pp discount on the cruise fare, since we aren't using the airfare, but I am still hoping to see prices drop after the promo ends (if it ends). I have until December 8 before final payment is due, so if I see prices go down, I can still cancel and re-book.