cabo wabo in cabo san lucas

rvc521

Once you get off the tender there are shops and bars right there.  I have walked to Cabo Wabo before.  It's not really that far if you don't mind the walk.  I don't bother anymore as I have been there a lot of times.  It will be pretty quiet as it is daytime.  Fun to do if you haven't been before.  You could also get a taxi or a pedi-cab.

Candi

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2018 at 2:35 PM, candigirl41 said:

Once you get off the tender there are shops and bars right there.  I have walked to Cabo Wabo before.  It's not really that far if you don't mind the walk.  I don't bother anymore as I have been there a lot of times.  It will be pretty quiet as it is daytime.  Fun to do if you haven't been before.  You could also get a taxi or a pedi-cab.

Candi

Thanks Candi

This will be our second time to Cabo and somehow we missed out on checking out Cabo Wabo last time. We'll take the stroll!

As previously stated. Cabo Wabo is kind of quiet during the daytime. They do make a killer Waborita though. Right outside is an outdoor (locals) bar called Rips. They make an outstanding "rainbow shot". Right next door to Rips is a great little taco stand.

21 hours ago, SDPadreFan said:

As previously stated. Cabo Wabo is kind of quiet during the daytime. They do make a killer Waborita though. Right outside is an outdoor (locals) bar called Rips. They make an outstanding "rainbow shot". Right next door to Rips is a great little taco stand.

What is a "Waborita" and a "rainbow shot"? Thanks!! :)

Waborita is Cabo Wabo's version of a margarita. Rainbow shots (at Rips Bar right outside) are multi layered colors of alcohol in a shot glass (lots of fun). Another unique drink to try is a margarita with a Damiana Liqueur floater. Solomon's Landing on the marina walk makes a great one. Be careful though - Damiana liqueur is considered by some to be an aphrodisiac. More than one of these awesome drinks (at a time) could get some in trouble. The shape of the bottle pretty much says it all.

damiana.jpeg

Edited by SDPadreFan
  • Like 1