Non-alcoholic with Beverage Package?

emilyreid09

Hi there!

My family booked a cruise (myself and FH, my parents, his parents, and my grandma!) quite a while ago and we all got the UBP. Recently my FH's Father has had to stop drinking due to current medications so I am wondering what other beverages he will be able to drink, as we already have the UBP and can't change his now (sailing in 32 days). I have seen that soda is not free - is that different with the UBP or still the soda costs $? 

Could he order UBP drinks and ask to skip the alcohol?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Soda from the soda gun (not cans) is available at every bar. They will also make "virgin" versions of drinks on request. Regular coffee (not specialty coffees) will be available in all of the MDRs and Speciatly Restaurants. Oh, and of course, he can get tap water at any of the bars or restaurants.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dubroben22 said:

My NCL agent said that if it is a perk it can be cancelled up to 2 days prior to sailing with no problem. 

In the cabin are my FH's Father & Mother - she will keep the drink package so I think that means he also has to have it in the cabin. Sounds like he will be okay with the mocktails and soda though! 

4 hours ago, emilyreid09 said:

Hi there!

My family booked a cruise (myself and FH, my parents, his parents, and my grandma!) quite a while ago and we all got the UBP. Recently my FH's Father has had to stop drinking due to current medications so I am wondering what other beverages he will be able to drink, as we already have the UBP and can't change his now (sailing in 32 days). I have seen that soda is not free - is that different with the UBP or still the soda costs $? 

Could he order UBP drinks and ask to skip the alcohol?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

He can pretty much get any drink on the ship other than bottled water or specialty coffees. He can get "virgin" varieties of most drinks ( a few like a long island teas are almost 100% alcohol and wouldn't work).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...