Value Trips

funNsun4me

On 11/7/2018 at 1:28 PM, bettyboop16 said:

Keep checking their website. I booked our room around 11/19/17 for April of this year.

This is good info to have, thanks.

It seems a little weird that they wait so long to add rates for the next year, but it's good to know about when they do it.

I've booked with ValueTrips and this seems to be the latest they have ever posted rates for the upcoming year.

We have been able to book usually in September/October Very surprised !

Edited by Ashland

On 11/9/2018 at 2:02 AM, Ashland said:

I've booked with ValueTrips and this seems to be the latest they have ever posted rates for the upcoming year.

We have been able to book usually in September/October Very surprised !

We had to wait until November last year for January 2018 rates.  Last year they said they had computer problems.

I have called them and emailed them for our cruise for January 2019, but haven't heard anything at all.  We did book another hotel that we can cancel if the rates ever do come out.  

Last year even after the rates were published, we had to email them twice as we never got a confirmation nor did the hotel show we had reservations.  After we did the second request, noted it was second request, we finally got our confirmation.  I love their rates, but they seem to be lacking in customer service.

Like yourselves was waiting on valuetrips to release their March 2019. I have since found an alternative hotel for brilliant price courtesy of the Hilton price match policy.

Managed to get Hilton to do their price match guarantee after seeing cheaper rate on Expedia for Hilton Marina. Simply phoned Hilton who obviously checked out rate I was seeing on Expedia. Hilton not only price matched but deducted another 25% off the Expedia rate making a grand total of £389 ($505) for 4 nights in March for room only.  I'm really happy with that especially as we had transatlantic air fare.