How Much for children at the Boatyard

cathi007

I have been searching and searching. We are going to be in Barbados in Jan with a 3 y/o and a 14 month old. I know adults are 25.00/each entry fee, but I can't find any prices for the little ones. I send an e-mail to the Boatyard, but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone been there with little ones? What was the cost? What was your experience. Thanks šŸ™‚ Cathy

On 11/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, thon said:

Sorry I canā€™t help you directly but have you asked the same question on the Barbados forum on TripĀ Ā Advisor. Ā You might get more responses there. Ā Good luck.

Thanks, I will try that. I also e-mailed the Boatyard, but nothing from them. I might just make reservations for the adults and that day if there is a charge for the 3 year old I can just pay cash. I would think the 14 month old would be free. šŸ™‚

12 hours ago, cathi007 said:

Thanks, I will try that. I also e-mailed the Boatyard, but nothing from them. I might just make reservations for the adults and that day if there is a charge for the 3 year old I can just pay cash. I would think the 14 month old would be free. šŸ™‚

Ā Not sure if you can make advance reservations. Ā Iā€™ve only been there once andĀ plan on going again in March. Ā  Their $25 charge includes loungers, umbrellas and a taxi back to your ship so I would think if any family members were expecting to use such amenities then they would be charged something. Ā But I could be wrong. Ā If they donā€™tĀ answer your emails their website includes a phone number - you might want to consider calling them. Ā At least then youā€™d know for sure.

11 hours ago, thon said:

Ā Not sure if you can make advance reservations. Ā Iā€™ve only been there once andĀ plan on going again in March. Ā  Their $25 charge includes loungers, umbrellas and a taxi back to your ship so I would think if any family members were expecting to use such amenities then they would be charged something. Ā But I could be wrong. Ā If they donā€™tĀ answer your emails their website includes a phone number - you might want to consider calling them. Ā At least then youā€™d know for sure.

Thanks, yeah I will try and call them

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, HALrunner said:

I'm curious to know what you found out! Please report back:)

Will do I will be there in a few weeks :). I am bringing a journal with me, so this way I will write in it every night and then remember everything, lol

• 7 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 5:29 PM, cathi007 said:

Will do I will be there in a few weeks :). I am bringing a journal with me, so this way I will write in it every night and then remember everything, lol

Ā 

Curious if kids were a lower admission fee.......... Tx!