NCL web site: Where is Lets Get you upgraded

barric

1 hour ago, barric said:

Sheesh.

I received a message a couple weeks ago and got to the upgrade page.   I made my bids.

Now, I cannot find it anywhere to look again.  Is this bidding page on the NCL web site?

Somewhere else?

The easiest way that I have found to check on my bids is to log into MY NCL and select the cruise.

There should be a message, "Let's get you upgraded."  Click on that message and it will take you into the bidding page!

I sail in 70 days and mine was also gone, as was the message in the myNCL inbox about upgrading. I was still able to access my bid via the links in the bid confirmation email and they are still shown as Pending, so I think it’s likely a glitch related to the website changes Norwegian has been making today. 

22 hours ago, barric said:

Sheesh.

I received a message a couple weeks ago and got to the upgrade page.   I made my bids.

Now, I cannot find it anywhere to look again.  Is this bidding page on the NCL web site?

Somewhere else?

When you log into myNCL, it will be in the banners that scroll across the top of the screen before you go into your cruise. No need to go back to the e-mail you were sent.