Qsine, Murano or Tuscan Grill?

SoberJulie

2 hours ago, mickey89 said:

I concur, we have done the same for the last 8 cruises have eaten exclusively in Murano. 

An interesting point of note, check your cruise planner, the price of a 10 night package is the same as 8 since Celebrity increased the package prices a few weeks ago.   I wonder how long before Celebrity realise their error ?

🤫😉😏

Murano is good if you're looking for fancy, but we loved our meal at Qsine. The steak was incredible (the other courses were really good too). And LPC just took it to a whole other level. My husband and I were delighted! It was so nice to have a different and fun dining experience.

Murano, Tuscan and Qsine, in that order. I would do Tuscan over Murano if the atmosphere doesn’t appeal to you. Qsine would not even be in the running. It’s basically bar food/appetizers served with a quirky presentation. It’s a better fit for larger groups since it quickly becomes way too much food for two. Murano is really the only one I’m looking forward to on our next cruise. 

1 hour ago, katiegirl1264 said:

Murano is good if you're looking for fancy, but we loved our meal at Qsine. The steak was incredible (the other courses were really good too). And LPC just took it to a whole other level. My husband and I were delighted! It was so nice to have a different and fun dining experience.

Agree that Murano is all about "fancy" and elegant.  We love fancy and elegant :).   It is our 2nd favorite (Aqualina on the Azamara Journey is #1) restaurant at sea.  We are now expanding our horizons to more luxury lines looking for the holy grail of on-line dining :).  If we ever book a cruise on a ship with LPC we will look forward to giving that a try :).  For now, given the price increases at X we continue to look at more luxurious lines where we expect better value.

Hank

On 11/18/2018 at 7:00 PM, Hlitner said:

Agree that Murano is all about "fancy" and elegant.  We love fancy and elegant :).   It is our 2nd favorite (Aqualina on the Azamara Journey is #1) restaurant at sea.  We are now expanding our horizons to more luxury lines looking for the holy grail of on-line dining :).  If we ever book a cruise on a ship with LPC we will look forward to giving that a try :).  For now, given the price increases at X we continue to look at more luxurious lines where we expect better value.

Hank

I hear ya! Love an elegant night too. LPC is a super fun show with a great meal. I believe it's on most of their ships now and of course on the beautiful new Edge ship. I would definitely recommend seeing it. Enjoy your dining journey!