Horizon Havana Cabana

2xsin12mths

On 11/20/2018 at 7:29 PM, landsear said:

We were on this cruise too!  In the Havana!  Trying to figure out who you are based on your location.  Did we hang out in the hot tub the last day and sit across from you on the tender in Grand Cayman?

On 11/20/2018 at 7:29 PM, landsear said:

We were on this cruise too!  In the Havana!  Trying to figure out who you are based on your location.  Did we hang out in the hot tub the last day and sit across from you on the tender in Grand Cayman?

We were probably in the hot tub the same time. My husband LOVED relaxing in them😊

14 hours ago, Jagman714 said:

The Horizon, we are in the very last cabin, near the hot tubs.

We had the same cabin on port side.  On Horizon it is true you cannot lock slider from outside, not true on Vista (at least was not when we were on her).  That said the walk is only about 15 steps more....

5 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

We had the same cabin on port side.  On Horizon it is true you cannot lock slider from outside, not true on Vista (at least was not when we were on her).  That said the walk is only about 15 steps more....

Hopefully that's not going to be the same on Panorama... there's about 8-10 of us in the Havana Cabanas... would be nice to be able to just pop over from the decks, and not have to worry about the patio door... first world problems I know 🙂

Booked my very first Havana Cabana on Panorama 12/28/19-1/4/2020. Cabana 5238! I’m really looking forward to it based on the reviews. Hopefully Havana passengers on Panorama will get the same value as those in other Vista class ships... not so sure with the added number of Havana Cabins. Hopefully!

16 hours ago, bdever said:

Booked my very first Havana Cabana on Panorama 12/28/19-1/4/2020. Cabana 5238! I’m really looking forward to it based on the reviews. Hopefully Havana passengers on Panorama will get the same value as those in other Vista class ships... not so sure with the added number of Havana Cabins. Hopefully!

While somewhat more diluted from a total people perspective, I would not hesitate in booking a Havana Cabana cabin on the Panorama.  Enjoy and let us know your thoughts when you return.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:58 PM, ctlyf said:

Hopefully that's not going to be the same on Panorama... there's about 8-10 of us in the Havana Cabanas... would be nice to be able to just pop over from the decks, and not have to worry about the patio door... first world problems I know 🙂

We had 6 cabins in a row on the Vista in October and the doors are very hard to open from the outside.  Not sure they really lock though.  We never had any issues.  We never used our front door the entire cruise except for the first day.  The rest of the time we came and went out our back door.  We loved all hanging on our back patios together.  The waiter we loved at the Havana bar started just walking around to our patios and taking our drink orders and bringing them to us.  We very rarely had to go to the bar.  They are very quick to kick out people that don't belong in the Havana area so we never worried that our patio doors didn't lock.  All our valuables were in the safe anyway so nothing for anyone to take.  We just shut the little patio gate.  Honestly there is never anyone walking around back there anyway.