Regal ocean medallion

beachmets

I was able to put all info into Ocean Ready but Access Pass says “ocean ready incomplete” however all info has green check marks.  An error came up also while retrieving

Medallion information as well as trying to input mailing address.  Does this mean our cabin is not ocean medallion ready?

1 hour ago, beachmets said:

I was able to put all info into Ocean Ready but Access Pass says “ocean ready incomplete” however all info has green check marks.  An error came up also while retrieving

Medallion information as well as trying to input mailing address.  Does this mean our cabin is not ocean medallion ready?

Having the exact same issue. I eventually gave up.... oh well. 

Enjoy your cruise!

-Andrew 🙂

1 hour ago, beachmets said:

When I got off last week as far as I could tell there was only a forward section of Lido deck that were complete 100/200/300.

2 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

When I got off last week as far as I could tell there was only a forward section of Lido deck that were complete 100/200/300.

We were on Marina deck last week and forward section also had it.  Not all the way forward...looking at the deck plan, it ended somewhere aroun M126/M127 I think...

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

There are actually other cabins that have the medallion working.  Three decks forward and for some reason they added C336 and C337 right before our December 2017 Regal sailing.  It was easy to find out cabin while in C336 because we were the only ones who had it.  

I think know the list of cabins are on here some place.  There were 3 decks.  Same 110 cabins as when we sailing last year.

Edited by Host CJSKIDS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

There are actually other cabins that have the medallion working.  Three decks forward and for some reason they added C336 and C337 right before our December 2017 Regal sailing.  It was easy to find out cabin while in C336 because we were the only ones who had it.  

I think know the list of cabins are on here some place.  There were 3 decks.  Same 110 cabins as when we sailing last year.

Now the million dollar question... would you choose the medallion technology or the Disney magic band technology?

Hope you’re having fun 😉

On 11/21/2018 at 11:26 AM, beachmets said:

This morning I went into the Ocean Ready App and we were able to order our medallions and will be able to get them at embarkation.

How useful they will be in January we will see!

I was able to do the same a out 4 wks ago for my 11/18 cruise but come embarking no medallion since our cabin didn't have it

Wanted to post on this thread again...

Today I opened up the ocean ready app again. After time and time again being told my profile was “incomplete” despite all green checks, today everything was complete. All green checks across the board. 

I quickly did a screenshot of my pass in case it disappeared again. We shall see...

To the OP... try logging in again and see what happens. 

-Andrew 🙂

38 minutes ago, arowe6 said:

Today I opened up the ocean ready app again. After time and time again being told my profile was “incomplete” despite all green checks, today everything was complete. All green checks across the board. 

I quickly did a screenshot of my pass in case it disappeared again. We shall see...

-Andrew 🙂

I thought I was all set to go. I also had all green checks. When I check my Princess status. I was back to being a Blue Member from Elite. :classic_sad: I called and was told they will fix it. The girl there was extremely nice. 

Tony

11 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

I thought I was all set to go. I also had all green checks. When I check my Princess status. I was back to being a Blue Member from Elite. :classic_sad: I called and was told they will fix it. The girl there was extremely nice. 

Tony

Your post got me paranoid. I checked my personalizer and the ocean ready app and both still have my status correct (fortunately). Good luck....

3 minutes ago, arowe6 said:

Your post got me paranoid. I checked my personalizer and the ocean ready app and both still have my status correct (fortunately). Good luck....

Arowe6,

Your all set to go I guess we will call you Lucky instead of me :classic_smile:  Thank You for wishing me good luck. 

Tony

1 hour ago, arowe6 said:

-Andrew 🙂

Mine was  complete, then went to incomplete, then actually said I didn't have a sailing!  I called and they had IT reboot it but now

Went back to incomplete and I just checked and now we are complete again.  Yikes!!!

2 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Mine was  complete, then went to incomplete, then actually said I didn't have a sailing!  I called and they had IT reboot it but now

Went back to incomplete and I just checked and now we are complete again.  Yikes!!!

Makes you wonder how “stable” the technology actually is. Not even on the ship and we are having issues. Lord... 🙌🏻

Same issue as others for our Regal Princess sailing departing on Sunday.  Incomplete despite being complete and now suddenly complete.  But--it is not showing a room number although we selected one when we booked.  Is this the same with all?

Many thanks,

Lori

1 hour ago, loriva said:

While the app shows no room number, the website version to print the passes does.  More bugs...

Good catch. Didn't even notice until you said something. Leaving on Sunday as well. No room number on the mobile version, but room number on the desktop version. Should be interesting....

Andrew 🙂

9 minutes ago, arowe6 said:

Good catch. Didn't even notice until you said something. Leaving on Sunday as well. No room number on the mobile version, but room number on the desktop version. Should be interesting....

Andrew 🙂

Andrew--Roll Call folk are having an informal M&G at Outriggers before Sailaway and a formal M&G in Club 6 on 04 Dec at 1000 hours.  Please feel free to join us.

Happy sails,

32 minutes ago, loriva said:

Andrew--Roll Call folk are having an informal M&G at Outriggers before Sailaway and a formal M&G in Club 6 on 04 Dec at 1000 hours.  Please feel free to join us.

Happy sails,

Thanks!

Just figured it out....

Open the Ocean Ready app, click the text that says "open & save medallion access pass".... it will open the pass without the room number..... but if you scroll down it's there. Just not visible on the main screen. 🙂

18 minutes ago, mtmorrisgirl said:

Where do you find the Ocean Ready app?  We're sailing on Sunday as well and I have not been able to find that app anywhere.  Apparently I won't need to complete a profile  since our cabin isn't in the area where the Medallion cabins are located.

Hey there,

Not sure our cabin is in the medallion area either, but I was able to complete the profile and get a medallion access pass (which I guess is a boarding pass).

You can visit ocean.com and set up your account. Or you can search for "OceanReady" in the app store and do it that way. It is one word, not two.

Hope that helps!

Andrew 🙂