Enterprise Car Rental MCO toPort Canaveral

RickinStl

We're thinking of doing a one way rental as we'll be flying in on a Friday for a Sunday cruise departure.. Does anyone have experience with them. I'm confused as to where I would drop off the rental in relation to the port.. 

Thanks in advance. 

If you get a better deal from another agency, all of the car rental offices in PC/Cocoa Beach offer free shuttles to the port. :classic_cool: 

We usually use a one-way rental car pre-cruise; post cruise, unless your flight leaves after about 2:00 I would skip the car rental back to MCO and just use one of the popular shared shuttles (CorTrans, Cocoa Beach shuttle, etc.)

7 hours ago, RickinStl said:

Thanks Bob and John.. looks like we're going to do a one way rental.. At least that way ill have a car to take to Kennedy Space Center... It would have been a $66 dollar uber ride from Cocoa Beach to Kennedy and return.. 

We do that all the time for Port Canaveral.  We usually use Avis, but I've heard good things about all the rental agencies in the port area.

In the past, when we have rented a one way car rental to board the cruise we drop one person at the port with the bags.  The line to get on the shuttle bus is long and loaded with bags.  I can usually get on the next shuttle because I do not have bags.  The lines in the past have been quite long.  If this is no longer true please let me know.