Multiple Symphony Dining Questions Eastern Itinerary

md80fan

I will be on my 2nd cruise next year and am obviously inexperienced at these options. Thanks in advance for the answers

What nights are formal nights I want to say there are 2 of them?

If I do a reservation in the Solarium Bistro on formal night will it be formal in there as well or is that just main dining room? I am not a fan of getting all dressed up while on vacation and while I do not plan to wear shorts and T Shirt to Dinner I also do not want a suit. 

When doing My Time dining it seems like I have to make each reservation separate and then checkout and start over. Is there not a easy way to make say 4 or 5 nights at the same time. I would like to just make them all for the same time each day but cannot figure out how to do that. Looks like 1 day at a time.

Edited by md80fan
correction

Formal nights will be night 2 and night 5 or 6....depends on the itinerary...it's never the 1st or last evening.  Folks don't adhere to the "formalwear" suggestion anymore.  And, it only applies in the dining room, if you wish to dress up.  Specialty restaurants suggest " smart casual" wear any night.

If you have MTD, you can make standing reservations....if you aren't able to do that online, then you can do it when you board or on the 1st evening!  

1 hour ago, md80fan said:

I will be on my 2nd cruise next year and am obviously inexperienced at these options. Thanks in advance for the answers

What nights are formal nights I want to say there are 2 of them?

If I do a reservation in the Solarium Bistro on formal night will it be formal in there as well or is that just main dining room? ...

Two formal nights.   Specialty restaurants are always smart casual, whatever that means these days.

Note, if you wear khakis and a Hawaiian  shirt or polo, I don’t think you’ll ever feel out of place.  Lots of people do that.  DH does that every night except on formal nights... since I like to do the fancy pictures, he does a dress shirt, tie and black pants on formal night.  If i didn’t do the pics, he’d feel completely comfortable wearing what he wears other nights.