Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, bbtbear said:

Can't you just keep cruising until Feb 24 on the Dream so I can just keep living vicariously through you until our cruise? Or, better yet, stay on board until March 3 so I can buy you a couple of those cocktails? 🙂 Thanks so much for the review. I have loved it!

Has this not been the best review? It has been such fun. 

.....Thinking I am more likely sadder than Saint Greg that his cruise is ending. ☹️ I am always pretty happy to be heading home after a cruise, but not happy Saint Greg is and ending his great review.

• Like 2

I’ll post the snowing video when I’m back in civilization. 

Stopped by the alchemy for a quick drink. I’ll probably just take it to the comedy club. This show will be one of the most crowded of the cruise. The last show on the last night. Not usually as crowded.

Brought this Maria drink to the comedy club with me. I think it’s a blackberry martini...maybe. Anyway...I got the only open seat at the bar. I think a few of these people are just ordering drinks and moving to tables though.

C0B4B233-D16B-45EE-A52B-D822A78BBED1.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

3 hours ago, bbtbear said:

Can't you just keep cruising until Feb 24 on the Dream so I can just keep living vicariously through you until our cruise? Or, better yet, stay on board until March 3 so I can buy you a couple of those cocktails? 🙂 Thanks so much for the review. I have loved it!

Us too!! Alaskan winter escape. Except so far, no winter to escape from. 

Edited by AKfamily

Good morning. I woke up to what I think was deck chairs being moved. Then I hear an announcement “we are continuing our debarkation process.” I checked the time 7:15. I laid around until the next announcement at 7:35. It sounds like most of the decks have been called for self assist. I’m going to try to out of the room around 8am because I have to get out of here for my att to work and I have to have my att to stream the Saints pre pre game. I’ll post updates on the debarkation process.

1 hour ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

On my way to New Orleans, our paths will cross somewhere.   Thanks for your great review.   We are so ready for this and you've given us an "extra" week on board, even it it was vicariously!!

Oh and, Go Saints!!

Thanks. I’m actually going to be staying at the courtyard by the mall of Louisiana tonight. That way I just have to get an hour up the road before settling in for the game...and I can get some Christmas shopping done. I’ll head home tomorrow.

While I was in the shower they called deck 6 self assist. I think that first call at 7-15 was the lower decks. 7:35 skipped the middle and went to 10-11. And now they’re filling in the middle decks starting with deck 6 for self assist. They are still unloading checked bags so no regular debarkation yet.

Thanks to everyone who has been following along. And everyone on the ship who found me (usually at the alchemy) and said hi. 

Be sure to check back the last week of February when I do vista out of galveston. We’re going to some ports I haven’t been to yet with grand cayman and Montego Bay. I have two reservations for the steakhouse. I’m doing the Italian restaurant another night...and I put in a request for jiji’s but I don’t think I got a confirmation. I’ll have to check on that. I’ll post on here when that thread comes up so if you’re subscribed here, you’ll get that alert.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Thanks 1