Where can I see my dining reservations?

Fergus

Sailing on Saturday (YAY!!) and trying to get all my documents in order.  Is there a place on Carnival's site that shows all my dining reservations?  I think I've made two, and I can go back and dig up the confirmation emails, just wondering if there's an easier way - if it's all together somewhere and I'm just not seeing it.  I see my FunShop purchases and excursion reservation, but not dining.  Thanks in advance for your help!

I may be mistaken but if you're referring to reservations for specialty dining, I believe I've read posts that indicate those reservations do not show when accessing "manage my cruise" or anywhere.  If I recall, others have reported the only documentation is the confirmation email.  You will be on the ship before you know it.  Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MalleyCat said:

Go to the Carnival webpage, click on manage my cruise, then cruise details. It's listed there. Have fun!

Carnival doesn't include dining reservations in your Cruise Manager.  Only assigned dining times.  Which I don't believe the OP is asking about.

Great, thanks everybody!  They really should display those reservations all in one place  - I've made a couple of reservations in the planning for the cruise so I'm gonna have to go dig for the emails!  I think I saved them in a file, lol!