Carnival Freedom

camijo

Just booked the Carnival Freedom for room 9200, category 6K.  I can't believe I actually snagged that room, got very lucky yesterday.  I'm so excited to have this room.  Scenic Grand OV.  Now I wait until July 2020.  😁

23 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

I never see that or its counterpart, 9201, available.  Congratulations!

I have a 6J booked on the Freedom and am excited about that.

Happy sailing.

That's what we were going to get when we first looked at booking.  But we put it off and boy I'm glad we did.  

Just home from a freedom cruise in 9201.  You are going to love, love that room.  I'm having a hard tie sailing without those lovely two windows.  Room steward was great and the beds were amazingly soft. Not sure if they had a rehab but haven't been that comfortable in years on a carnival bed. Nothing like waking up and just laying in a soft bed watching the sunrise and ocean. 

I did come home and start looking for a 2021 cruise. The grand scenic's were not showing but I called and like I have heard here they actually were available but not showing on the website. Strange but happy to know I can still snag them. Glory 2021 9200.  Haven't done that ship for awhile, didn't even really care about the itinerary just wanted that lovely room again.

2 hours ago, dolfndreams said:

Just home from a freedom cruise in 9201.  You are going to love, love that room.  I'm having a hard tie sailing without those lovely two windows.  Room steward was great and the beds were amazingly soft. Not sure if they had a rehab but haven't been that comfortable in years on a carnival bed. Nothing like waking up and just laying in a soft bed watching the sunrise and ocean. 

I did come home and start looking for a 2021 cruise. The grand scenic's were not showing but I called and like I have heard here they actually were available but not showing on the website. Strange but happy to know I can still snag them. Glory 2021 9200.  Haven't done that ship for awhile, didn't even really care about the itinerary just wanted that lovely room again.

This makes me more excited.  I've heard nothing but great things!  I don't have a favorite kind of room yet but I'm afraid this is going to take the cake! 

• 2 weeks later...