Stateroom Walkthrough video

luckylissette

1 hour ago, WonderMan3 said:

Great video! Thanks for giving us the tour. You are so lucky to have apparently been the first Cruise Critic member on board and on the very first sailing!

I agree with Wonderman 3.  Thanks so much. I hope there are more coming!

Great video!!

I noticed that in some of the rooms that the toiletries were in larger bottles in the shower, not the smaller size you normally see on some ships or in some hotels. Is that the case? I'm not necessarily opposed to that since it saves on waste, as long as the product is good. 

5 minutes ago, TexSea said:

Great video!!

I noticed that in some of the rooms that the toiletries were in larger bottles in the shower, not the smaller size you normally see on some ships or in some hotels. Is that the case? I'm not necessarily opposed to that since it saves on waste, as long as the product is good. 

I noticed that too...I like the larger containers, as long as they are new! Maybe use for the week,...I like the brand they have for reg cabins,,.so good to go,

HI Luckylissette, thanks for the beautiful video... when you are doing the video of the missing cabins would it be possible to get to see the single cabins a bit better? the take was very fast and hard to see really anything.

thanks for your consideration,

Rose

51 minutes ago, TexSea said:

Great video!!

From Concierge class and up, the products are from Bigalow & Co and are amazing! I started in a concierge class suite and was moved down to a regular infinite veranda that just had proprietary Celebrity products and even though they were good, the Bigalow products were just amazing!

They do have the proprietary shampoos in a metal, non-removable bar, so you can’t take the products with you, I’m guessing to lower the costs. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Fun Redhead said:

HI Luckylissette, thanks for the beautiful video... when you are doing the video of the missing cabins would it be possible to get to see the single cabins a bit better? the take was very fast and hard to see really anything.

thanks for your consideration,

Rose

Sure! I’ll do my best. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, luckylissette said:

From Concierge class and up, the products are from Bigalow & Co and are amazing! I started in a concierge class suite and was moved down to a regular infinite veranda that just had proprietary Celebrity products and even though they were good, the Bigalow products were just amazing!

They do have the proprietary shampoos in a metal, non-removable bar, so you can’t take the products with you, I’m guessing to lower the costs. 

The Bigelow products aren't "tied to the wall" and are a really nice, big size, so you can take them with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luckylissette said:

The Bigelow products aren't "tied to the wall" and are a really nice, big size, so you can take them with you.

Thanks for this info! I am not one that likes to use what it is put out there to "share" with others. I know this brand is nice but I was getting ready to bring my usual shampoo / lotion / etc if these were refillable ones. It sounds like they are not! 

10 hours ago, luckylissette said:

Sure! I’ll do my best. 

Everything looks beautiful- but I do not believe that the CC cabins-or even the sky suites have adequate storage.  We like the above the bed cabinets on the other S class ships and in the bathroom the cabinets vs. shelves.  Missing other storage areas also.  If you do not sleep three in the cabin, would have been nice to have under the couch storage also.  We do not travel light.

Guess we will have to keep many of our clothes in the suit case as we will be sailing for two weeks.

Edited by Cruise a holic

14 hours ago, luckylissette said:

Nice!..I use them so I know there will be no allergy issues with shower gel!

Always bring my own shampoo and conditioner....

Worst was when X used the Lemongrass products. It was.great to repel mosquitos!

5 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Everything looks beautiful- but I do not believe that the CC cabins-or even the sky suites have adequate storage.  We like the above the bed cabinets on the other S class ships and in the bathroom the cabinets vs. shelves.  Missing other storage areas also.  If you do not sleep three in the cabin, would have been nice to have under the couch storage also.  We do not travel light.

Guess we will have to keep many of our clothes in the suit case as we will be sailing for two weeks.

Sometimes we do that anyhow...then  we pack away any laundry that is  not going to X laundry.. We use that for stuff that can take hot  water,,

Anyhow LL,  I  very much appreciate this thread ...the videos and helpful hints will maje it easier to pack and plan for EDGE, Thank you