Internet One Device Question

db131

Hi everyone,

This may seem like a silly question so please bear with me.  I'm looking to purchase an unlimited internet package with my elite 30% discount.  My husband doesn't use the internet as much as I do so I thought the one device package would be best. Before I get it though, I just wanted to make sure that 1 device isn't some sort of misleading semantics- this means one device at a time, not one specific device that can be used the entire time, correct? For example, if I purchase the 1-device unlimited package, can I use the internet on my phone, or tablet, or laptop, as long as I am logged out of the others and not using them simultaneously? Is it an internet login that I can transfer from one device to another? Or will they only activate the internet on say, my phone, and then that's the only device I can use for internet the entire time?

Thank you in advance and again I'm sorry if this seems like it should be an obvious answer!

You can use as many different  devices as you wish, as long as you are only logged in on one at a time.  We usually get the one device package, and I log in on my phone or Ipad;  then, when I’m finished, I will log out, and my husband will log in on his device.  

• Like 1

Be careful when logging in the new device, if the other one wasn’t signed off.  Yes, you can kick the other person off, but while scrolling down the page, it’s easy to click on the link to add a device (that they charge you for)

on our our last day, while we were online, it added a device and charged us $103, which I had to call and have them remove.  It was a bit of an argument, but after explaining that after 10 days of sharing the internet, why would I, on the last day, click on a link to purchase it?  At that point they refunded us.

so keep an eye on your balance on the tv, and also, take a picture of it with your phone, as it disappears the last day and won’t let you see it anymore.

• Like 1

I must agree with MCazer. Be careful what you click when you "kick off" another device. Mid cruise we found that our one-device package had been increased to a four-device package. Unfortunately we did not notice for over one whole day and so we were charged for that period.

If you have a one-device package then you should expect to see the page about kicking off the other device when you know another one is already logged in. If you do not see it then worry about whether your package has been, unexpectedly, upgraded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1