Earl Grey Tea?

cruisingberger

Does the Armonia have Earl Grey tea in their buffet? We sailed Carnival last week and I was surprised to see only Lipton available. I haven't actually been on any line that didn't have it available in the buffet till last week. Anyway, I am hoping to avoid packing tea for the trip. Thank you in advance!

When are you sailing?  We'll be on Armonia in a month's time;  I can find out then if you don't get an answer beforehand and report back (I'll possibly do some kind of review or report as there's some interest in Armonia's itinerary).

A review or report would be greatly appreciated if you can make the time.  Or just photograph every DP and menu.   I have so many little questions and I don't want to bombard anyone.  I'm excited for my May trip but a little put off from someone's reports yesterday on Facebook about how much of the ship is for smoking. 

I know I'd promised to upload photos of the planners and menus, but that was before CC dropped the app (which is what I always used when uploading photos from my phone).  I haven't checked out how to do it on the website so I'll have to find my way around that first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beamafar said:

I know I'd promised to upload photos of the planners and menus, but that was before CC dropped the app (which is what I always used when uploading photos from my phone).  I haven't checked out how to do it on the website so I'll have to find my way around that first.

Definitely don't put yourself out over it.  

I'll just send you my list of questions instead :classic_wink:

7 minutes ago, FGJones said:

Definitely don't put yourself out over it.  

I'll just send you my list of questions instead :classic_wink:

I've no problem getting answers to questions if I can - better to list them now than ask when I'm home and can't get the info. 

15 hours ago, cruisingberger said:

I think I'll go ahead and pack some. Not a big deal. I'll let you all know when we get back.

The offerings on Divina of E G are quite poor and resemble dish water, take your own.

• 2 weeks later...