December Enclave Price on Royal

chase22

I returned from a 7 day cruise on the Royal on 12/15 and I bought use of the Enclave for $149 pp for the 7 days.  There was a flyer that said the normal price is $179.  I just thought I'd share as this was one of the questions I had before my cruise.

1 hour ago, KurtMo said:

Did you find it to be worthwhile?  We've enjoyed the thermal suite on NCL Getaway, but have heard that there are no windows in Royal's area and that the tile loungers were not warm (???)

Yes, we loved it.  It was my boyfriend's first cruise and after the cruise we went over our statement to see if there was anything he felt we could cut out to save money on the next cruise and he said he would buy the enclave again for sure.

I asked the Lotus front desk if the tile loungers were heated and they said only from your body and the ambient air (it's pretty warm in the Enclave and if you go in one of the steam rooms first you'll be warm). 

Btw, there was only one day when it was overcrowded - after leaving Grand Cayman you couldn't get a lounger.

Thanks for the information because I am debating whether to purchase this amenity for my Royal Princess cruise soon to take place.  I enjoy very much the Greenhouse Spa's Thermal Suite and Hydrotherapy Pool on the Signature and Vista Class ships of Holland America.  But, The Enclave lacks windows, the the loungers are not heated, and the pictures I have seen of the pool makes me think that the pool itself is rather small and the seating nearby is limited.  Visiting The Enclave on Embarkation Day is on my priority to-do list in order to decide what to do.