WHICH Room

Lorio77

Ok.  Thinking of a Southen Caribbean cruise next November for our 25th anniversary.   Equionox ship on Celebrity was recommended as we want less children.  I believe the time frame of early November will help as well with that :).  Which state room/suite would you recommend?  Want nice space, great view/awesome balcony.     Don't mind paying few extra $$ as it's a big anniversary and our FIRST cruise ever!!!   Also I see Celebrity also has a cruise that includes Grand Cayman, Panama, Columbiac Costa Rica and Mexico.   Anyone been on that one and can provide thoughts?   I think it was a different ship then the one recommended.    Thanks so much!!!

lori

First, there is no Southern Caribbean cruise on the Equinox in November 2019; only 7-night Eastern or Western Caribbean cruises. However, there is an 11-night Southern cruise on the Equinox departing on October 14, 2019

Second, it depends on what you mean by "few extra dollars" since there is a very wide price range of possible cabins. For example, the 10/14/19 11-night Equinox cruise on Equinox has the following prices:

cheapest inside cabin (no windows) - $969 per person

cheapest ocean view cabin (window but no balcony) - $1599 pp

cheapest balcony cabin - $1649 pp

cheapest suite - $3699 pp

The above prices for ocean view and balcony include an alcoholic beverage package and the suite price includes the beverage package plus paid gratuities, an internet package and $150 pp on-board credit that you could put towards expenditures for specialty restaurants or shore excursions.

My personal recommendation for this cruise would be a "1A" class balcony cabin on the so-called "slant" just aft of the mid-ship elevators - at $1759 pp.  Of those currently available, cabin #8283 has the largest balcony - more than twice the size of a standard balcony - and larger than many of the balconies associate with some of the least expensive suite cabins.

By the way, in addition to the above noted prices, there will be a gratuities charge of $159.50 pp (but included in the suite price) and a fees & taxes charge of $124.11 pp.

Have a wonderful anniversary cruise.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser