Ensenada Komedy (sic) Cruise???

Pengawin3

Hi all,

I've done numerous searches but can't find out anything about this event that seems to be scheduled during our cruise.

Carnival Inspiration January 21, 2019  4 night, Catalina/Ensenada trip

The only reason this event is on my radar is I was looking at the cruise terminal events and it's listed. 

I'd really like to know what we're walking into here. Will it be non stop events? A group taking over the ship, thus leaving the rest of us on the fringe? Puking in the halls? WHAT???

Thanks for any information anyone has. 

BTW, we're no party poopers, but want to be forewarned. I'd hate for our expectations to not be able to mesh with the event, you know? :)

2 minutes ago, Pengawin3 said:

Hi all,

I've done numerous searches but can't find out anything about this event that seems to be scheduled during our cruise.

Carnival Inspiration January 21, 2019  4 night, Catalina/Ensenada trip

The only reason this event is on my radar is I was looking at the cruise terminal events and it's listed. 

I'd really like to know what we're walking into here. Will it be non stop events? A group taking over the ship, thus leaving the rest of us on the fringe? Puking in the halls? WHAT???

Thanks for any information anyone has. 

BTW, we're no party poopers, but want to be forewarned. I'd hate for our expectations to not be able to mesh with the event, you know? 🙂

BTW, I'm from Grand Junction too, what the heck is a Komedy and what are you talking about? 

According to the website, they are expecting 150, maybe 300 if they get a good turnout. That’s not a ton of people. I wouldn’t be too worried that they will take over the ship. They will probably arrange with Carnival to use certain areas of the ship at certain times. Mostly the conference room. Maybe a lounge. 

They could also take up all of what I thought at the time were good tables in one of the dining rooms.  I was relegated to a table in the back corner behind a wall when Vince Vance and alot of his group of roughly 250 took all of the tables in the middle and some tables on the sides of the aft dining room on the Dream on the 1/28/18 sailing.

Other than that, they reserved the main lounge for a concert and everyone onboard was invited to attend.  They also had a parade on deck 4 or 5.

Edited by Tiger0613