Roll call not showing in search page

Hello, I started a roll call for MSC Seaside August 17 2019 but it isn't showing on the search page.What I have to do is go to December 29th and find when I created it to get linked to it. I don't think other people will be able to find it this way. Did I do something wrong that stopped it from getting linked to the search roll call page ? Not sure what happened.

What search page?  If you mean the Find Your Roll Call tool, I just checked the MSC Roll Call forum and that tool does not seem to exist in that forum.   (It's pretty imperfect for the cruise lines were it does exist.)   Your Roll Call is showing up exactly where it should be and where folks would look for it --- in the MSC Seaside Roll Call sub-forum.  I found it instantly.    All you need to do to find it again is go to the MSC Seaside Roll Call page.  (Or bookmark your Roll Call link, below)

Edited by Turtles06

8 hours ago, waltersship said:

Hello, I started a roll call for MSC Seaside August 17 2019 but it isn't showing on the search page.What I have to do is go to December 29th and find when I created it to get linked to it. I don't think other people will be able to find it this way. Did I do something wrong that stopped it from getting linked to the search roll call page ? Not sure what happened.

I see that you just started that Roll Call Dec 29.  It can take a while (maybe up to a week) before the Roll Call finder tool catches new roll calls and adds them to the "Find Your Roll Call" link.

Be patient.