RSSC Website Login Problems

I can't seem to login to RSSC at all now.  Back in the summer I had trouble logging into RSSC with Chrome.  In fact I was having trouble with the Cruise Finder using Chrome as well.  I had to use Microsoft Edge (Win10 browser), and it worked fine.  Now Chrome does the Cruise Finding just fine, but I can't log in at all, not even on Edge, the password comes up incorrect. 

I've tried using the Password Reset function, and when I click the link in the email that I get, it turns up "User name or token not found".  Likewise, if I try to just create a new login, it won't let me because it knows me already, and it wants my (apparently-incorrect) password.

Anyone know who I should take this to?  Do I have to call Regent or is there an IT department I can email?

Wendy - I was just able to log in to my account with no problem.  Which site are you using, is there a separate US/Canadian site?  I don't know how it's broken down...

Has anything else changed on your computer?  Browser updates, OS updates, anything like that?  I'm assuming you can view the website, just not log into your account?

1 hour ago, UUNetBill said:

Wendy - I was just able to log in to my account with no problem.  Which site are you using, is there a separate US/Canadian site?  I don't know how it's broken down...

Has anything else changed on your computer?  Browser updates, OS updates, anything like that?  I'm assuming you can view the website, just not log into your account?

Yeah Bill, I'll have to check all of that.  For sure, I get updates all the time.  But I don't think that would account for the forgotten password link not working.  And I've tried 2 browsers.  And yes, except for the prices displayed, we use the same website in Canada (but I'm in the States at the moment.)

Oh, and it doesn't work on Android either.  Guess I'll get David to try on his Mac.  What I'd like to know, is who can fix it at Regent?  (Or tell me how to fix it if it's something local.)

Thanks.

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer

Wendy, I wish I could help you with a contact at Regent but I couldn't find any direct contact info on their website.  I've said for years they need a 'Contact the Webmaster' link but I think it would get way too much traffic...

Huh.  Definitely sounds like a stored password issue - are you using any third-party password tracker programs or anything?  Sometimes clearing cookies in your browser doesn't clear passwords - there's usually a separate option for that, I believe.

Either way, glad you finally got in.

Added:  If you're using Chrome, try going to your Settings and typing 'passwords' in the search box - this will show you your saved passwords.  You may need to clear the old ones out for rssc.com if there are any in there.

Edited by UUNetBill
added content