Live on Reflection: 14 Nt Exotic Southern Caribbean (Jan 4)

mahdnc

1 hour ago, phabric said:

I have been told off from  the ship’s photographer when he is taking their picture and I am taking it also. They want you to purchase their photos.

LOL  That's my one complaint, the pictures are way to expensive.  If they would charge less, I would think they would sell more! 

20 minutes ago, IrishLassie said:

LOL  That's my one complaint, the pictures are way to expensive.  If they would charge less, I would think they would sell more! 

The all inclusive package isnt bad if u have a larger party and like to take pictures. Plus the package is 20% off online before you sail.

I stopped by the FutureCruise office to book a family cruise for the 2020-2021 holiday. They are offering an extra $100 OBC for booking today. I'm not sure why because it's always packed on the last day. 

0DFD8714-49B1-45D4-B2C5-C405654F89D8.jpeg

Sergi Popov (Ukraine) booked our Dec 20 2020 Millennium cruise leaving Hong Kong. 

637EBB8A-4568-46C1-A709-0A83D95DC4F4.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I stopped by the FutureCruise office to book a family cruise for the 2020-2021 holiday. They are offering an extra $100 OBC for booking today. I'm not sure why because it's always packed on the last day. 

Sergi Popov (Ukraine) booked our Dec 20 2020 Millennium cruise leaving Hong Kong. 

It's a Martin Luther King day bonus.

I booked something with my TA today and got that mysterious $100 OBC extra.

(Booked 3 cruises 2 days ago and didn't get it)

• Thanks 1

A Celebrity crew member is walking around the outside eating area behind OVC offering 2 for 1 for Le Petit Chef tonight.....

Earlier during lunch, employees were walking around the buffet area handing out chocolate covered strawberries!

BD31F5D3-D313-4F7F-A3A4-490C88FA66CA.jpeg

• Like 1

During the morning announcement, we were told that Reflection would be docking at the new Terminal 25 instead of the originally scheduled Terminal 18. No reason was given other than this is something that they cannot control as it is simply assigned to them 

We boarded from Terminal 25 and it was very nice. 

There was also a vaguely worded caution regarding how well staffed the pet would be with customs and immigration people. 

11DD50D2-8680-4D24-9E6C-E5BB62782298.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

One nice thing on port days that Celebrity is doing that I've not seen before is offering fresh cut fruit on wooden skewers along with the ice cold towels and water that is handed out at the pier.

Because I want to just get back on the ship as fast as possible, I rarely stop for even the water and ice cold towels. But at Curacao we got back on the ship around 5 pm and I was absolutely starving. I must have devoured 3 skewers in 5 seconds before I got back in line to get on the ship. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the great photos and information.

We do not sail on Reflection again until December but its always good to receive first hand information.

Please do come back and let us know how well the luggage valet program works too. To us, it sounds like a great deal, not having to hunt for bags in the terminal, find a porter to drag them through customs and to a cab.

We are (as I am sure others are) very interested.

Sorry that your trip must end but, at least you have a great welcome home greeter!

thanks again,

Jed and Melanie

1 hour ago, Bonita232 said:

Can you check you luggage if your going into canada? Or do they consider it internationally? I was planning on checking mine in but we will be flying home to Canada 

Are you talking about Luggage Valet?. Here is the documentation that we received

91E39827-0DA6-4F33-AA50-79AEB639C993.jpeg

FCB0369E-5BE3-485B-8525-B9D0AE34F638.jpeg

29 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

We are pulling into Port Everglades. Reflection's sister, Silhouette, says good morning to us!

9DA0109C-643A-43DA-AE75-02073A417A50.jpeg

I thought the Silhouette wasn't scheduled to arrive until Sunday?

Edited by chamima

10 hours ago, JEDMELK said:

Thanks for the great photos and information.

We do not sail on Reflection again until December but its always good to receive first hand information.

Please do come back and let us know how well the luggage valet program works too. To us, it sounds like a great deal, not having to hunt for bags in the terminal, find a porter to drag them through customs and to a cab.

We are (as I am sure others are) very interested.

Sorry that your trip must end but, at least you have a great welcome home greeter!

thanks again,

Jed and Melanie

We have used luggage valet many times and it is the best $$$ spent.  No searching at the cruise terminal, dragging through customs and checking at the airport.  So nice to see our luggage on the carousel at O’Hare.  Mahdnc, safe travels as you make your way back to cold and soon to be snowy Chicago.  We board Reflection in 21 days and your photos and commentary have made the wait more exciting.  Thank You.

Toni

• Like 1