3 Full Days (Fri-Sun) In Barcelona Pre-Cruise

taylortime05

We will be flying into Barcelona on Thursday, Sept 25 mid-afternoon and our cruise leaves on Monday.  So we have 3 full days to see Barcelona.

I'm starting my research on Barcelona and the other ports.  Should we do the sight seeing on our own or do you recommend any excursions or sight seeing tours?

Thanks

5 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

We will be flying into Barcelona on Thursday, Sept 25 mid-afternoon and our cruise leaves on Monday.  So we have 3 full days to see Barcelona.

I'm starting my research on Barcelona and the other ports.  Should we do the sight seeing on our own or do you recommend any excursions or sight seeing tours?

Thanks

Why not post this on the "SPAIN" sub-forum, for more eyes that are knowledgeable about the country?

GC

• 5 weeks later...

Early entry tickets for Familia Sagrada with the audio tour - purchased online about 2 months before our trip, probably ASAP if traveling in the summer months.  We also enjoyed our Runner Bean tour guide - easy paced walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.  We managed to walk everywhere from our hotel near Playa Catalunea.

We are also coming in early for our August cruise out of Barcelona. We arrive on Thursday, booked Barcelona Day tours for Friday, and then the hotel has lockers so we plan on storing our luggage Sat (embarkation day) and will buy tickets to Familia Sagrada that morning before heading the ship.