Beach day after cruise before flight home

travelnut4

We are trying to decide on what we will do with our time following our cruise next month since our flight is not until 4:00. If we decide we would like to have a beach day, is there somewhere in Isla Verde that we can store our luggage and spend a few hours at the beach and have lunch? It would be even greater if there were shower facilities!

Edited by travelnut4

There are no facilities open to the public that offer storage and a place to change in Isla Verde. If I'm not mistaken, most hotels would store your luggage but unless you buy a " day use" pass, you won't have access to showers. The public beach in Isla Verde, past the hotels, has showers available but nowhere to store anything that I know of. I know the Marriott Stellaris in Condado usually offers day passes but Condado beach has rougher waves and tends to have some undertow in areas. I'm not sure the Courtyard Marriott in Isla Verde still issues day passes. You might have to call and check with them.

We bought the day pass to Marriott and it was great. Food credit, towels, nice beach and pool. We got there around 830am and left at 130 for our flight at 4. Storage for your luggage. Showers. Make sure you bring a change of clothes and whatever you need to freshen up in a bag as your luggage is stored. I did this through resort for a day.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:03 PM, jean87510 said:

We bought the day pass to Marriott and it was great. Food credit, towels, nice beach and pool. We got there around 830am and left at 130 for our flight at 4. Storage for your luggage. Showers. Make sure you bring a change of clothes and whatever you need to freshen up in a bag as your luggage is stored. I did this through resort for a day.

How much is the day pass?

5 minutes ago, mom3kids said:

How much is the day pass?

It was in November which is low season so it was I believe $55 a person or $40. I know I did a $15 per person deposit beforehand using resort for a day. There were a lot of ages from infant to geriatric. It was really nice

19 hours ago, jean87510 said:

It was in November which is low season so it was I believe $55 a person or $40. I know I did a $15 per person deposit beforehand using resort for a day. There were a lot of ages from infant to geriatric. It was really nice

Thank you!