flight times

delgirl

have booked select price oceana for august, have had our flight times today 13.45 from birmingham landing in malta at 1800hrs return flights 19.00 hrs from malta. Not very happy don't know why we have been given such awful times as still nearly 8 months to go. Do we have to vacate our cabin on the last day at 8.00 or can we keep it as we will not reach the ship until 1900 to 1930 hrs so will in effect only have 6 days. Any info appreciated as I am tempted to cancel holiday.

(I know you will have thought of this so it is not an attempt at humour). I doubt there are many daily flights from Birmingham to Malta but is it worth checking for any other flights? No idea if you could change but worth thinking about?

Of course, losing an hour with the time difference makes it worse and I understand your point about not really having any time on day one.

On disembarkation day with the Caribbean fly cruises (unless it has changed in the last few years) you do have to vacate the cabin but can stay on the ship until it is time to go to the airport. May be the same in Malta?

Only you can decide if the flight times merit cancelling the cruise but, purely as a personal opinion, it seems a bit drastic just as a result of having a few hours less on day one than you hoped.

Hope it works out for you.

Kind regards Peter