NCL movies on demand? (Jade, if it matters)

erdoran

Wondering in general about what type of movies are available on demand.  Old chestnuts or reasonably current ones - perhaps the same types/titles available on planes?  I'm planning for our TA sea days.  If it matters, we're on Jade, but I suspect they will be the same across the fleet.  thanks

1 minute ago, erdoran said:

Wondering in general about what type of movies are available on demand.  Old chestnuts or reasonably current ones - perhaps the same types/titles available on planes?  I'm planning for our TA sea days.  If it matters, we're on Jade, but I suspect they will be the same across the fleet.  thanks

I was on the Breakaway last month and they had Mission Impossible, Black Panther, Crazy Rich Asians and Sicario: Day of the Soldado to name a few.

5 minutes ago, NLH Arizona said:

I was on the Breakaway last month and they had Mission Impossible, Black Panther, Crazy Rich Asians and Sicario: Day of the Soldado to name a few.

Thanks, NLH, that's what I anticipated, glad to have confirmation.  Just like what was on my BA flights last month - so reasonably current stuff.

19 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

Has the Jade Movies on demand? From my last cruise with Jade 2017 i remember only a channel with movies, one movie after another.

Same with my September 2018 British isle cruise. No on demand movies, just movies on a loop. Get the schedule from guest relations.

If the Jade has videos on demand, there is a cost to watch them, unless you are in the Haven or have a suite (mini suite not included). There still are movies on a loop to watch.

Jade was refurbished in 2017 with flat screen tv’s...I thought that included upgrade to on demand videos. I could be wrong though, cause I can’t find anything on it. Found a thread with the Gem (sister ship...refurbished 2016) with on demand movies available (albeit it was a Haven Suite...so maybe just Suites/Haven have it 🤷‍♂️)

I was on the Jade in November. There are no movies on demand. You can't even see your stateroom bill from your tv.

They have 2 movie channels that play movies all day long. So you just have to catch one at the right time and hope it's what you want to watch.