First night done right

It's still offered on some ships/sailings, but not all.  On my Oasis sailing next week it showed available in the cruise planner but I was unable to complete the booking after several attempts.  I did book the BOGO dining for nights 1 and 2 instead.  Keep checking your cruise planner...it may show up.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2019 at 12:27 PM, rrtexascruiser said:

I have only been on the Liberty, Allure and about to go on the Vision.  Only the Liberty offered this "First Night Done Right".  Is this deal limited to certain ships or have they done away with it?

Thank you!

I contacted Royal Caribbean today and I was told that effective Dec 4, 2018 the 'First Night Done Right' has been cancelled.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:32 PM, dplusd said:

It's still offered on some ships/sailings, but not all.  On my Oasis sailing next week it showed available in the cruise planner but I was unable to complete the booking after several attempts.  I did book the BOGO dining for nights 1 and 2 instead.  Keep checking your cruise planner...it may show up.

The 'First Night Done Right' has been cancelled effective Dec 4, 2018.

3 hours ago, JBSteelerfan said:

For an upcoming cruise, no FNDR, but there was a BOGO specialty dining offer, that made the cost very similar to FNDR.  So for $35 pp, we get 2 nights specialty dining.  Very good deal as well.

Did they tell you if the BOGO was limited to certain restaurants? I'd really love to dine at CP 150 on the Allure, just wondering if they would include that

33 minutes ago, harleyquinn228 said:

Did they tell you if the BOGO was limited to certain restaurants? I'd really love to dine at CP 150 on the Allure, just wondering if they would include that

We are on a smaller ship, so less options, but I do think on oasis class, might be some restrictions.   Also with royal, rules can vary from week to week. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, harleyquinn228 said:

I was on Harmony last month and used the BOGO at CP 150 & Chops - both were fab

4 hours ago, JBSteelerfan said:

For an upcoming cruise, no FNDR, but there was a BOGO specialty dining offer, that made the cost very similar to FNDR.  So for $35 pp, we get 2 nights specialty dining.  Very good deal as well.

Currently on the Anthem, it’s $50. It’s on the verge of being not worth it.