RCCL no longer offering all inclusive deals?

Hi all

I must start by saying I am not a big drinker and therefore the removal of a drink package deal makes no difference to me, I actually might prefer it since the base price of the cruise is cheaper. 

I have been searching cruises that depart from the UK and Barcelona and didn’t see any all inclusive prices. 

Have RCCL removed drinks packages?

thanks. 

Hi

The all inclusive advertisement is still on the UK page for me and our desired Japanese cruise still has the offer?

I did a search for UK departure and the offer is showing for most sailings including the Portugal one we had our eye on last month.

When the offer was originally posted it was until the 11th of Jan so maybe its an error? Glad they have extended it as we can't decide ATM.

Edited by Velvetwater

9 minutes ago, Velvetwater said:

Hi

The all inclusive advertisement is still on the UK page for me and our desired Japanese cruise still has the offer?

I did a search for UK departure and the offer is showing for most sailings including the Portugal one we had our eye on last month.

When the offer was originally posted it was until the 11th of Jan so maybe its an error? Glad they have extended it as we can't decide ATM.

Just the the prices are too cheap to include drinks. 

Some of the prices are good but I thought the UK sailings were not super cheap in comparison to further afield.

The cruise we want (7 day Japan) is £790 per person all inclusive in a Promenade view cabin in August.

There is also some cheap flights around so very tempted.