Cruise Manager

pusywillow

I only have the one cruise booked, but I did see that the whole Cruise Manager site had changed substantially... the stuff I was looking for was all there, just in different places. I'm not sure about additional cruises (some day I'll have enough time and $$ to have several cruises booked at once!)

31 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

I only have the one cruise booked, but I did see that the whole Cruise Manager site had changed substantially... the stuff I was looking for was all there, just in different places. I'm not sure about additional cruises (some day I'll have enough time and $$ to have several cruises booked at once!)

I added the second cruise when the Ultras came out.  I have never been on one and wanted to try one.  I was able to book an interior for just the fees and taxes.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, bbtbear said:

I took a screen shot to show you where to click to see all of your booked cruises. 🙂

Capture.JPG

Thanks so much for this. I tried everything [but this] and probably never would have thought of this. I wish they would leave things alone.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MURCOTT said:

Thanks so much for this. I tried everything [but this] and probably never would have thought of this. I wish they would leave things alone.

wait until you get into it more and find all the bugs and the things that have been taken out like the ability to print things and the addition of massive amounts of picture and advertising that has been added. The old straight forward process that gave you the ability to print something as simple as an itinerary with dates or a billing summary are gone. AND you cannot go back to the old more informative process once you get switched over. 

1 hour ago, Retired_to_Cruise said:

wait until you get into it more and find all the bugs and the things that have been taken out like the ability to print things and the addition of massive amounts of picture and advertising that has been added. The old straight forward process that gave you the ability to print something as simple as an itinerary with dates or a billing summary are gone. AND you cannot go back to the old more informative process once you get switched over. 

It may not be "straightforward," but you can print an itinerary with dates and an invoice that includes a billing summary after your online check in by selecting View/Print Docs from the online check in screen. Also, if you click on Booking and Order details from the my cruise screen, you can click on Edit Order for any of your orders for Fun shops, excursions, spa, etc. and will have an opportunity to print each of them out individually if you want. Screen shots below. Also, if you don't want to wait to print this information until you've checked in online, you can always go to the My Cruise screen and print the page that shows your itinerary using the print screen function from your web browser.

image.thumb.png.9d707384f4e40f9652438fe98af31d30.png

image.png.470e45edbfdb50343b1f6cd2e6ed5381.png

image.png.1c116fbd24c7fdaf6552c738b8f82804.png

image.png.6f5135239ef377b9a56e1a0b7494a640.png

image.thumb.png.a7248fd56053824ebdba4030de12efb8.png

image.thumb.png.7ab2912b29e6de227b0104bc2e1837c5.png

Edited by bbtbear

It may not be "straightforward," but you can print an itinerary with dates and an invoice that includes a billing summary after your online check in by selecting View/Print Docs from the online check in screen. Also, if you click on Booking and Order details from the my cruise screen, you can click on Edit Order for any of your orders for Fun shops, excursions, spa, etc. and will have an opportunity to print each of them out individually if you want. Screen shots below. Also, if you don't want to wait to print this information until you've checked in online, you can always go to the My Cruise screen and print the page that shows your itinerary using the print screen function from your web browser.

image.thumb.png.9d707384f4e40f9652438fe98af31d30.png

image.png.470e45edbfdb50343b1f6cd2e6ed5381.png

image.png.1c116fbd24c7fdaf6552c738b8f82804.png

image.png.6f5135239ef377b9a56e1a0b7494a640.png

image.thumb.png.a7248fd56053824ebdba4030de12efb8.png

Check In can only be done 90 days before the cruise, and these documents are the same ones that existed on the old system just like the book excursion process, with one a couple exceptions. When you went to the Book Excursions process in old system, in each box for the port it told you if you had excursions booked for that day, doesn't do that anymore. Just says no excursions booked. When you would go to a specific excursion, if would tell you on the screen if you had booked that excursion and the day and time you had booked. Not anymore.  The only way to print your booking information before check in completion is to right click on a section and chose print. You will get every picture, every ad for you to buy additional, and no itinerary and no billing information. If you go to the billing screen and do the right click and print you get poorly laid out pages that overlaps parts, and cuts off parts. It looks like the release is pre-alpha and beta testing. Makes it difficult to track what you paid and if you can have that changed because the price may have gone down. AND, THE ITINERARY THAT PRINTS AFTER CHECK IN DOES NOT HAVE DATES ON IT, JUST  DAY AND TIMES.

Edited by Retired_to_Cruise

Check In can only be done 90 days before the cruise, and these documents are the same ones that existed on the old system just like the book excursion process, with one a couple exceptions. When you went to the Book Excursions process in old system, in each box for the port it told you if you had excursions booked for that day, doesn't do that anymore. Just says no excursions booked. When you would go to a specific excursion, if would tell you on the screen if you had booked that excursion and the day and time you had booked. Not anymore.  The only way to print your booking information before check in completion is to right click on a section and chose print. You will get every picture, every ad for you to buy additional, and no itinerary and no billing information. If you go to the billing screen and do the right click and print you get poorly laid out pages that overlaps parts, and cuts off parts. It looks like the release is pre-alpha and beta testing. Makes it difficult to track what you paid and if you can have that changed because the price may have gone down. AND, THE ITINERARY THAT PRINTS AFTER CHECK IN DOES NOT HAVE DATES ON IT, JUST  DAY AND TIMES.

ok. Just trying to help navigate what you actually can do now.