Limo from FLL to Port Everglades

1025cruise

Yes, I know the port is spitting distance to the airport and a Taxi/Uber/whatever is a fine choice for transportation.

However, our next cruise will include a special celebration, so I thought a limo for the transfer to the port might be a nice idea.

Anyone got any suggestions?

It would be exciting to see the limo pull up and know it’s yours. BUT

You will hardly have time to get settled before you’ll have to get out again. 

If the upside is greater than the downside, and the expense isn’t a factor, go for it. 

I’d rather do round trip between home and airport, that would be a longer ride and would extend the cruise at both ends. 

Did it one time and it was worth the expense!

I’d also be tempted to go the long way around, depending on timing and rates. I’d probably be more tempted to direct the cash into something else aboard ship- even an extra round or two of drinks at sail-away.

I just used Avanti Limo to take us from the Hilton Marina to Port Everglades last week. It was probably an unnecessary expense and as someone else said, it was literally a 10 minute drive even with security check at the terminal entrance. It felt worth it though when we walked past the 100's of people either waiting for a Taxi, Uber or hotel shuttle and walking right up to our driver at the scheduled pick up time and loading into our car.  I cannot say though if a taxi would have been just as smooth.