Manfredi's or Chef's Table for birthday?

zitsky

Zitsky, what did they charge you to upgrade the wines for the Chef’s Table?  We had the silver spirits package for our last cruise so it was covered.  We didn’t get the package this time but I’d like to upgrade for the two dinners at CT.  Enjoying your report!

1 minute ago, Frenchberet said:

Zitsky, what did they charge you to upgrade the wines for the Chef’s Table?  We had the silver spirits package for our last cruise so it was covered.  We didn’t get the package this time but I’d like to upgrade for the two dinners at CT.  Enjoying your report!

The upcharge for premium wines at CT was $25.  I liked everything except the dessert wine.

Zitsky, Thank you for the quick reply.  We’re not foodies or wine connoisseurs by any means but we love the Chef’s Table!  So far we’ve enjoyed the Asian, Indian, Xiang, and Norwegian menus.  On our last cruise the server showed us how she learned to use chop sticks as a child.  We tried it and ate the entire meal that way.  We have very fond memories of that first night on the cruise, such fun!  Can’t wait to try the other menus.

48 minutes ago, Frenchberet said:

Zitsky, Thank you for the quick reply.  We’re not foodies or wine connoisseurs by any means but we love the Chef’s Table!  So far we’ve enjoyed the Asian, Indian, Xiang, and Norwegian menus.  On our last cruise the server showed us how she learned to use chop sticks as a child.  We tried it and ate the entire meal that way.  We have very fond memories of that first night on the cruise, such fun!  Can’t wait to try the other menus.

We are trying the Mexican menu next.  I hope the seasoning is better done, i.e. not salty.

30 minutes ago, zitsky said:

We are trying the Mexican menu next.  I hope the seasoning is better done, i.e. not salty.

Oh, the Xiang menu was our least favorite at CT from the eight selections we've been fortunate enough to enjoy on our three VO cruises.   We loved the Mexico offerings.   The short ribs and chocolate dessert were fabulous! ! But, the last wine was so sweet, DH couldn't drink it.  We didn't upgrade or have SS package on the Med Odyssey though, so yours will probably be better 🙂 Enjoy.! !