Beach Experience near St Thomas Flyboarding

LifesaBanquet

Have booked a session with St Thomas Flyboarding for DH.  Would like to add a beach with rental chairs and umbrella for before and afterwards but don't have a clear picture of what is close-by.  It looks like they are close to and/or affiliated with Island Beachcomber, but it also looks like they close last year?  I saw a review that mentions a bar and restaurant close by but didn't name the facility. Can anyone who has been there give me an idea of some options close-by?

Thank you much for your help,

Nancy

Does anyone know how much a taxi would be (and how long the ride is) from the port to wherever you meet St. Thomas Flyboarding?  It doesn't sound like they provide transportation.  I sent an email asking via their website yesterday but have not heard back.  Just trying to understand what the full cost will be for two.  It's already pretty expensive at $145 for 30 minutes but we would really like to try it.

Thank you all for the info.  Rigo from St Thomas Flyboarding called me today.  Not sure if this is true for all Cruise companies, but he said that they are still in the process of recovering and are currently only taking reservations via Royal Caribbean.   I had made a reservation via their website but they he going to cancel and refund our money. 

Rigo was very nice on the phone and I have read nothing but good about his instructions.   Still, DH and I don't often do ship sponsored shore excursion, plus, the cost with Royal is $169 for each participant and an additional charger for any observers.  Granted that will cover your transportation, but I think you still only get 30 minutes with the instructor and then it is someone else's turn, whereas the tour is for 3 hours so I suspect the rest of the time you are waiting on others take there turn.

A lot to consider.

Hi all, 

My husband just called and talked to Ringo today (1/24/19).  He was able to reserve a time slot for us directly (not through a cruise ship) for $145 each for the 30 min session.  Lifesabanquet - you may want to call back if you're still interested in doing it.  Also Ringo said it is either an easy walk or a $10pp taxi depending on which port we are docked to get to the Emerald Beach Resort where they are located.

Thank you but as I understand it, if Princess isn't sponsoring a shore excursion with him then he is free to book with you independently.  However, I believe he has an agreement with Royal that their passengers will have to go through him.  That's the way most of them work.