Advanced stand-up surfing on the Freedom of the Seas?

Last two times I was on the Freedom was when it sailed out of Florida.  We sail her again in March out of P.R.  I looked at two copies of the Cruise Compass that were posted on -line prior to Christmas for the Freedom sailing out of P.R. and there was no mention of advanced stand-up times on the flowrider on any of the mornings.  Can anyone who has been on the Freedom sailing out of P.R. confirm if they know one way or another if they offer advanced stand-up?

11 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

Last two times I was on the Freedom was when it sailed out of Florida.  We sail her again in March out of P.R.  I looked at two copies of the Cruise Compass that were posted on -line prior to Christmas for the Freedom sailing out of P.R. and there was no mention of advanced stand-up times on the flowrider on any of the mornings.  Can anyone who has been on the Freedom sailing out of P.R. confirm if they know one way or another if they offer advanced stand-up?

They  will have it - but it seems they sometimes will not put it in the compass - check the times posted by the rider.... they seem to be more accurate! 👍

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

They  will have it - but it seems they sometimes will not put it in the compass - check the times posted by the rider.... they seem to be more accurate! 👍

Thanks for the comment.  Puts my mind at ease a bit.  Was just hoping to know prior to boarding the ship so that I can plan shore excursion times around it so they do no start during advanced stand up times.  Cruise Compass morning times are mid-morning which will interfere too much with shore excursions and afternoon sessions sometimes conflict with our early dining seating.