Free Bottle of Wine on Liberty at Steakhouse on Embarkation night?

lawgator

I believe I read somewhere that a free bottle of wine was given to those who dined at the Steakhouse on the Carnival Liberty on embarkation night.  Does anyone know if this is still the case?  I made a reservation for March 24, 2019 our sail date, in the hopes this is true.  Thank you for any information or other suggestions you might have.  We actually don't eat red meat, but love lobster.  🙂 

As far as I know the free bottle of red or white wine, your choice, is offered the first night at the steakhouse fleet wide.  At least some ships also offer it the second night.

We find the far better deal is that instead you can order a bottle of your choice from the wine list at half price.

Happy sailing.

Sign up for The Chefs Table and you won’t be disappointed.  It is fabulous.  Start with champagne, then you are taken in the galley for a couple appetizers that are wonderful.  Then you go to a private room to enjoy the rest of dinner and wine is included.  Excellent and amazing.  

13 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

As far as I know the free bottle of red or white wine, your choice, is offered the first night at the steakhouse fleet wide.  At least some ships also offer it the second night.

We find the far better deal is that instead you can order a bottle of your choice from the wine list at half price.

Happy sailing.

12 hours ago, Kevin308 said:

The free bottle of wine is not very good.  They also give you a choice of 50% a bottle of your choice.  I would advise doing that.

This and this.  The free bottle is a relatively inexpensive bottle you might find in a grocery store for $10 or less.  But getting 50% off a $60 bottle to bring it a lot closer to to the $20 grocery-store price is worth it.