Who is the Cruise Director on the Eclipse

ILOVESHIPS

4 hours ago, neenee61 said:

We will be sailing Feb 3 B2B and fingers crossed that we get Alejandro

Alejandro was the cruise director on our cruise that finished on the 23rd November. I hope he is on for you as we thought he was the best cruise director out of the 6 Celebrity cruises that we have done. Enjoy your cruise

• 1 month later...

Just got off 2/20/19. His name is Guissepe and he goes by the name, "That crazy Sicilian". Youngest CD and Youngest Captain on Eclipse presently. We found the CD to be a good one but we're biased. He comes from a few miles from my Wife's town in Sicily so we had a lot of contact. That being said, All the people we spoke with thought he did a great job.

• Like 1

I've done a TA on the Eclipse in April 2018 where Eddy Jenkins was the CD and Guissepe was his assistant. Guissepe was excellent...his sense of humour, his accent and his friendly personality. He even had classes where he would teach us Portuguese and Spanish preparing for upcoming ports...it was a hoot. He had us in splits of laughter...I will be sailing on the Eclipse from San Diego to Vancouver in April 2019 and if Guissepe is the CD, it's going to be fun.

• Like 1

We are also on the April 8 Eclipse sailing from San Diego to Vancouver.  Guiseppe was Assistant CD to Eddy Jenkins when we sailed on the Eclipse last May out of Dublin--they were hilarious individually but more so together!  Hoping Guiseppe is CD on April 8! 

I remember meeting Captain Leo on one of his first sailings (on Summit), so was so happy we'll be sailing with him on EC on March 24. I was fascinated by his back story, and the community work he does at home in Greece during his down time.