Drink tastings on Bliss

trish4bruce

Just wondering since I have not seen any postings does NCL still have martini tasting on it ships?  I attended "classes" on the Dawn, Gem, Jewel but can not remember if the Spirit had any martini tastings.

I am sailing on the Escape  in October and was looking toward this.  The group I was in and I think we attended all but one were either from the M&G or someone that I met at a bar or dinner time.  We had about 60% of the people were people I met on the ship.

I would not mind going to wine tasting and am thinking about the wine lunch that they have.

Thank You

8 hours ago, Sam The Cat said:

Just wondering since I have not seen any postings does NCL still have martini tasting on it ships?  I attended "classes" on the Dawn, Gem, Jewel but can not remember if the Spirit had any martini tastings.

I am sailing on the Escape  in October and was looking toward this.  The group I was in and I think we attended all but one were either from the M&G or someone that I met at a bar or dinner time.  We had about 60% of the people were people I met on the ship.

I would not mind going to wine tasting and am thinking about the wine lunch that they have.

Thank You

Hi Sam, Greenie here. 😉

hoping they have martooni tastings on the Bliss as I just booked it for next year!

Good Morning Greenie Nice to see that you are still on CC and going on cruises,  What happen to your river cruises??

As far as the martini tasting if they do not have them I will be missing a lot. Last year on the Gen a group of us M&G people went to them and we had a ball during and after dinner just talking about things we all had the "free" and we had our fill. 

One person was a fireman who knew some one that I worked with but was killed in Manhattan the day of 9/11 since in his "spare"  time he was a volunteer fireman and we talked about him but I could not say much since I had been retired for 10 years now 11 and lost touch with most of the people who I worked with since they retired or was transferred.

Anyway in 9 months and one week from yesterday (Sunday) I/we, ok going with the wife but that is another long story,  on the Escape to the Bahamas for a week.  I am looking toward the cruise since being retired I do not get any vacations,  I help out my landlord at the 2 bars that he owns and I can open one hack of a bottle of beer.  I do not hang around there other than in the AM before he opens at 11am helping him to get ready for the day by cleaning, tending bar while he makes his runs to the bank and other places and I attend bar if I am lucky maybe 2 customers will come in like me retired. If I am lucky he will stop by and get 4 slices of pizza for us to have for lunch then I leave for the day till the next day.  Since then the "young" [people come in after work and begin their drinking,  This is how my day goes except for shoving snow like we did this weekend but so far we did not get the second storm and 8 inches of more snow on top of the 12 we got the day before.

Keep in touch and let me know how the Bliss is since NCL is pulling out the ships that we been on and love, Dawn, Gem, Jewel and the Spirit.