Anthem food questions

Going on 7 day to Bermuda, Boston...does anyone have MDR menus and order of menus? Trying to plan our specialty nights. Also, does anyone know if they ever have onboard specials for the specialty restaurants? I know FOS, NOS both had 2-for-1 and other discounts once onboard...just wondering if we should book in advance or wait until we board. Thanks!

2 hours ago, kardut said:

Going on 7 day to Bermuda, Boston...does anyone have MDR menus and order of menus? Trying to plan our specialty nights. Also, does anyone know if they ever have onboard specials for the specialty restaurants? I know FOS, NOS both had 2-for-1 and other discounts once onboard...just wondering if we should book in advance or wait until we board. Thanks!

If you google anthem of seas dinner menus there is a website out there that has then. I believe the issue is that the menus rotate and there’s no way to know which menu will be used which day. My thought is reserve the specialty restaurants and make changes on the ship as needed. 

2 hours ago, kardut said:

These are from our November 7N Bermuda trip.

menu 1a.jpg

Menu 2.jpg

Menu 3.jpg

Menu 4.jpg

Menu 5.jpg

Menu 6.jpg

Menu 7.jpg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, nukester said:

THANKS FOR SHARING THE MENU.. WAS TH E FOOD GOOD THATS THE QUESTION.. IT USUALL IS?

Most welcome. Obviously, food is very subjective.  Since I do not eat seafood or pork and pretty much stick to beef and chicken, I thought the options were limited.  Of the items we ate, most were pretty bland and needed seasoning.  Was not really anything that stood out as "I gave to have that again."  Again, just us, we had a great cruise, ate lots of pizza and gained weight.  😊

Last cruise on Grandeur, I was looking at the cabin attendants cart, and there was almost 20 different menus.   They were numbered.

They were NOT used in order.

So I would suspect, that even back to back on the same itinerary, there would be differences in the nights' menus.

Thanks for sharing the menus. Stupid question here. Were they all for the same place, meaning, Chic, or Grande?

I understand there are 4 places, Chic, Grande on Deck 3, and Silk and Icon on 4. Would the menus above be for all 4 places, or 1 specifically?

The ships I have been on have had 1 "Main Dining room", which would take place on 3 decks. The menu for the day was at the main dining room. Anthem, with 4 different places, is confusing to me.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

25 minutes ago, jneitzel1 said:

Thanks for sharing the menus. Stupid question here. Were they all for the same place, meaning, Chic, or Grande?

I understand there are 4 places, Chic, Grande on Deck 3, and Silk and Icon on 4. Would the menus above be for all 4 places, or 1 specifically?

The ships I have been on have had 1 "Main Dining room", which would take place on 3 decks. The menu for the day was at the main dining room. Anthem, with 4 different places, is confusing to me.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

The menus for the 4 different restaurants are the same each night, and they change daily.

34 minutes ago, jneitzel1 said:

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

If you have early or late dinner, you will be assigned a fixed table in Grande or Chic.  If you have MTD with reservations, it’s American Icon.  Without reservations, it’s Silk.  However, with MTD it’s possible you could be seated in either restaurant (or off chance even Grande or Chic) depending on demand at the time.  As others have said, the menu is the same.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:17 AM, jneitzel1 said:

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

All 4 dining rooms (Chic, Grande, AI and Silk) serve the same nightly menu.  You are simply assigned to 1 of those rooms.  On our cruise, Silk and AI, were for My time dining....other 2 were set seating.  We had MTD with reservations and were seated in Silk.  This could change however depending on your specific sailing.

Edited by VaTech8912