Memories of cruises past

CharTrav

Here I am watching the NFL sem-finals and thinking back on a year ago when I watched both the quarter and semi finals while lounging by the Pool on the Viking Sky under the stars sailing in the Caribbean.  Wonderful memories!!!

I'm hoping on the 2020 WC they show the football matches where they actually kick the wee round ball + diving entertainment.

Hoping for Scottish/English Premier Leagues & Champions League, as after 4 months without any football I would be in withdrawal. 😁

12 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

I'm hoping on the 2020 WC they show the football matches where they actually kick the wee round ball + diving entertainment.

Hoping for Scottish/English Premier Leagues & Champions League, as after 4 months without any football I would be in withdrawal. 😁

Not to worry Andy.  On WC1 we saw endless soccer (football to some) and cricket.  No Alabama football. The suffering was terrible to see.......  After 4 months still do not understand cricket.....

1 minute ago, Jim Avery said:

Not to worry Andy.  On WC1 we saw endless soccer (football to some) and cricket.  No Alabama football. The suffering was terrible to see.......  After 4 months still do not understand cricket.....

Jolly good news.

Cricket - kind of like watching paint dry, unless it is a One-Day match. On our last WC we did have the Ashes test match series between England & Australia. Was some good banter with the Australians.

I've been in Canada for almost 40 years and still don't understand US/Canada football, hockey or baseball. Fortunately, neither kid played hockey or N/American football and son only tried baseball for 1 season.